Markaway is a leading product that removes permanent markers, dissolves inks, body oils, grease, glue and sticky labels. Safely removes lens ink markings on all lens materials including polycarbonate and high index.
Markaway does not contain acetone or any other frame or lens damaging solvents. Instantly dissolves and removes any progressive ink markings and since it does not contain acetone it is safer than other lens ink remover that contains caustic acetone that ruins polycarbonate lenses.
- Safe on Polycarbonate Lenses and High Index lenses including edges, as well as AR Coated Lenses.
- Does not contain any frame or lens damaging solvents.
- Removes lens marker paint and permanent markers markings in seconds.
- Takes off hard to remove markings on progressive lenses.
- Dissolves inks, body oils, grease, glue, sticky labels.
- Improves lab safety and efficiency
- Reduces lens remakes
- Helps to reduce micro scratches on older lenses
- Dries instantly; no oily residue
Markaway can be used as a graffiti remover!
How to Remove Markings
Using a paper towel, cloth, tissue or a swab simply dip it into solution for 2 seconds and gently rub the marked area of the lens. The wetted towel can be reused as long as Markaway removing liquid remains active.